Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Value Of Choice

A.) The biggest topic that really caught my attention was the topic called, "Roger Ebert: The Essential Man." I feel that I would love to learn more about this section and just really get deep into the text and analyze the different concepts, text, and different ways to learn this topic.

B.) The skills that I would love to learn and acquire by the end of this topical study would have to be the different text styles. Also, another thing that interested me in this whole value to life document was the name of the topic I chose because it just seems like you never really know the Essential Man until you really understand and learn about the topic. So therefore, I feel like this document was made to give you a better understanding and a better view on the actual or what they say is more of the Essential Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment