Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Netvibes Dashboard

I think this is an amazing website. I love how much you can see at once and creating the whole account only took about 5 minutes if that. This will help me be able to manage many different social networks and emails at many different times. I can be seeing what is happening on twitter while I am also seeing the news feed on Facebook and still waiting for an email from someone on my gmail account. I really feel this could help with a lot and I am looking forward into creating much more onto my dashboard and really figuring this website out. This is really a great idea and I would strongly recommend this website to other high school, college, or graduated students. Even parents could benefit from this, that is what I like most about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment