Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Life After High School


WHICH COLLEGE IS BEST..?

  • Your choice of college really depends of your interests, goals, and what you really want to do for the rest of your career.
  • There is also many different college sizes and styles. This is a hard thing for most students only because they aren't really sure which college would fit them best.

WHAT, NO MONEY..?

  • Financial Aid is always an amazing option that many of us young adults have going into a college with no money.
  • Along with that comes scholarships, loans, grants, and prepaid tuition programs that offer to help as much as possible but you do have to do some work. 

MOST 10 COMMON EXCUSES FOR NOT GOING TO COLLEGE..

  • "Nobody in my family has ever gone to college before."
  • "My grades are not good enough for college."
  • "I can't afford it."
  • "I don't know how to apply for colleges."
  • "I think college may be too difficult for me."
  • "I'm not sure I will FIT IN in college."
  • "I don't even know what I want to major in or what I want to do with my life."
  • "There is no way I can go to college full-time."
  • "I am too old to go to college."
  • "I just want to get a good job and make a good amount of money."

No comments:

Post a Comment