Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Vocab #1 Fall

In expository reading and writing, I have learned a lot already. I find that using a composition book to keep all of my assignments together is very helpful in this coarse. I really feel that Dr. Preston is going to assuage this class so that we have a easier time with it. There will be a time where decadence will come into play as well I am sure. There are many topics or books that will be hackneyed only because we have seen or read them already. I know for a fact there will be a time again where we come together for a Socratic Seminar and a coalition will be formed. I am going to push myself and transcend through out this semester because I know I can do it! Some people deserve this and end up being very meritorious. There will be days where many of us have that lurid feeling and aren't too sure of a book or maybe a new topic but I know we will get though it. There will be no time for petulant people in the class because we all want to learn and we all need to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment