Monday, August 19, 2013

REFLECTIONS ON WEEK 1

REFLECTIONS


1.) No, there are no factors that are going to limit my participation or expierence in this class this year.

2.) The best learning expierence was an actual hands on lab for a marine class I was in. We traveled to the Avila Marine Center and were having to disect a Squid. My dad actually came along on the trip with me to help out and I was also accompanied by my fellow class mates at the time. This certian expierence taught me that I do learn better when I actually have hands on types of labs not just the reading the paper and answering questions lab. I now know from that that I do much better when I have the chance to do something and see it; not a reading and book reader learner.

3.) I am looking forward to learning how to actually read and understand a book without any problems. I feel that if I have a problem in knowing how to do something or having a misunderstanding in a certian topic or any topic; I know I can go to you and talk to you about whatever my questions may be. I think it will make a difference in my life only because it is teaching me that  I can do something when I have a great teacher teaching me, guideing me and helping me throughout the period I am trying to accomplish the task.

No comments:

Post a Comment