Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Hafta/Wanna

Well all in all, from my point of view I do see a big difference and eye opening experiencing coming my way very soon. Right now, I am seventeen years old and living the amazing senior life. I have everything I really need and I am so happy with the work I have been putting forward. I have really noticed my parents starting to put much more on my shoulders though. I love my parents and I know they are only trying to prepare me for what is to come in the near future and to be honest, I love it. I can't wait to have my own place, graduated and with a major in Agriculture Business. I have been realizing now that my eighteenth birthday is coming around things are becoming much different. I have much more freedom although I am still very under my parents wings which I will always be. My future I see so far is doing my two years of general education at Hancock and then moving onto go to take my last two years of college at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo where I then plan on majoring in AG. Business and furthering my career through Agriculture. I have been raising around Agriculture my whole life and am following the footsteps of many of my family members which I love. I expect to put all of my dreams and wishes to work and make the best of my life. I have such big dreams and one is to make my family and parents mostly very happy. I know throughout my life there have been struggles but my parents have always been by mysids and never left once and that is the reason I am who I am today. I cannot wait to see what me along with my fellow classmates do with our lives in our near future. Everyone has something different planned and maybe even nothing planned. At sometime in our lives we will all figure out what we want to do and whatever that certain thing is we are going to put our minds to work and do what we do best.

No comments:

Post a Comment