Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hacking My Education

Hacking:


  • redefining for ourselves 
  • taking the reins and making this something more personal and something that we want to do rather than something that someone else wants us to do
This semester we really want to focus on turning this whole course into something that we want to do, throwing out our own ideas that we have and actually putting to work what we know. 

3 of the MUST-HAVES : 

  • Dr. Preston
  • Public
  • Expert 
There is always help everywhere we look even though sometimes you might not think so, if there is ever any question; Dr. Preston is always one to help. Whenever I have a question I may not be understanding something he always helps me and wants to make sure I know exactly what I am doing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment