Tuesday, October 1, 2013

To Be Or Not To Be


A.) 
To act or just to stay back and watch. 
Should I just sit back and watch and let this happen or should I step forward and do what I really feel should be done and what he deserves to be done to him.
No more heart aches for those that had to be involved in the death of his father and now have to witness the marriage of the uncle to the mother.
Should we really dread something after death, should I kill my uncle and get in trouble but keep him from the throne or should I let him go and do this.
(Had a hard time understanding the ending of this)
B.) I believe in to act on what you know to be true in order to hold yourself in higher esteem because I really do believe that a person should be able to speak their mind no matter what anyone says or does. Everyone needs to know that they have the freedom of speech and they need to understand how and when to put it into play.
C.) The path I will take in life it to speak my mind no matter what time it is, if it is wrong or right and to always let people know what is right and what is wrong because I believe that is how people solve problems and even though someone may not appriciate it at the time, they will look back years later and realize how much you helped them out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment