Thursday, October 3, 2013

Melancholy Grad

To my graduating class of 2014,
        I sure have a lot to say about these past few years... Where we have been, what we have been through, the reasons for some of our actions, the struggles over the past years and always the most important; what it takes to overcome the struggles. Now, I am sure all of us have different answers for these different questions but all in all I think they are around the same subject.

       In the past, we have all had those days where we wake up at 6:30-7:00 am to wind blowing, rain hitting the windows and the news channel in your parents room saying, "Well folks, it looks like its going to be a rainy day out there today." Yeah, I think I can speak for everyone in this situation. Those are the types of days where you just really do not want to get out of bed and you just want to watch movies, blankets on, hot chocolate in your right hand. But not all of us would choose to do that. Some of students had no problem getting up at that time no matter what kind of day it is they are ready to work and to learn.

        As we look back, I am sure we all have had a time or times where we wish we could go back and change the way things went or how the result came out. There will also be the times where we look back and say, "My goodness, that was a blast," like we could remember that date and the time like the back of our hands. All of us I can speak for everyone I am sure have had our good and bad days both. The biggest thing is to have more positive than negative in life and if that is the case then you know you are doing okay.

      All in all, each and everyone of you have made an impression and a last thought in this school and I want to thank everyone for such an amazing four years at this amazing school. Even the times when we were trying to go against something or the times we would try to change the rules; we all stuck together as one and I couldn't thank each and everyone of you ladies and gentlemen enough! Class of 2014, you will never be forgotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment