Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Launch: Agriculture Buisness

1.) I am passionate about many many things but one thing that really catches my eye is Agriculture Business and I am more than excited to learn and further my future with this.

2.) Using the tools from last semester I can put together many different blog post and learn how to combine it all into one so that I can go from there and take the main points.

3.)I really need to start working and put forward all the effort to really have a fine grip in what I want to do and work at it until I know I have reached my goals. From there I will set higher goals for myself and from there on and on it will be that way, just keep pushing my goals further and further.

4.) I have many personal experiences I am able to talk about so I have no problem doing that and interesting people even more.

5.) I will really go out and look for other ways to put this certain topic to work.

6.) I have many different resources I can choose from because I do come from a farming family ( Teixeria Farms) and so therefore I have my family to help me, I have experts like Dr. Preston, and of course friends always put their input in as well which helps hearing it from a person my ages mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment