Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Paper Cut

During the process of writing, marking up, and getting help on this research paper, I have learned that I do many things well but have a very hard time doing other certain things. I really think that starting and ending my essay was the easiest because opening and closing or intro and conclusion is always a very easy thing to do but the one thing I do have a problem with is when I have to cite my sources  I was not sure how to tie everything into and within that. The findings was another thing that I had a rough time with and I was not understand really having to tie it into my essay. I got help from other friends because of it and was making sure that all of our thoughts went together into making this essay as good as it could get.

No comments:

Post a Comment