Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Choice

1.)  It is referred to the girl either wanting to take the poison herself or her parents having to force it down her throat.

2.) Yes it is a real choice because either she takes the poison or she dies.

3.) It is literally poison to keep her living and by putting it the way she did she really drew attention to the into of the article.

4.) She feels that she will never live to be the age of 8 so she needs to play with it now and I do agree with her because if I was in that situation I would want to be allowed to play with a toy that I may not ever see.

5.) I would want to travel and do all sorts of things that I would not be able to do past the age of 30.

6.) I do not understand what is being asked in this question.

7.) It is because some things you may have to fight for. Not everyone is given everything. Some have to work for it and some still may never get it for as long as they work. There are always wants in life but the needs need to be taken care of first.

8.) Just the certain way it is said and the way he puts his thoughts and the real story into words.

No comments:

Post a Comment